Q: Speedometer, revolutions meter, and miles counter not working.

The dashboard indicators: Speed, Revolutions, Miles counter do not work. started as a random problem but now is consistent. In addition now the door lock does not work from the control buttons at the drivers side door.

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. It seems that there could be a ground wire that is loose under the dashboard. If the ground wires are all good and tight, then the instrument cluster panel needs to be repaired or replaced. The instrument cluster panel has its circuits tied into the window and door switches. If you need assistance with troubleshooting the instrument cluster panel, then seek out a technician, such as one from Your Mechanic, that can assist you with your vehicle at your home.

3. Speedometer, revolutions meter, and miles counter not working.