Q: Where is the Cam Position Sensor located in a 2006 Saturn Ion 2, 2.2L

Can't find the Cam Position Sensor that is located somewhere in a 2006 Saturn Ion 2, 2.2L. It is an Eco-teck engine, ignition coil pack etc.

A: The camshaft sensor location on this engine...

The camshaft sensor location on this engine is located on the end of the cylinder head inline with the camshaft. The connector to the sensor is just above the top thermostat housing hose connection. If you need help replacing camshaft sensor and testing the problem you may be having then have a mobile mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and perform the repairs for you.

A: i am working on this ...

i am working on this