Q: Where is the Cam Position Sensor located in a 2006 Saturn Ion 2, 2.2L

asked by on November 19, 2016

Can't find the Cam Position Sensor that is located somewhere in a 2006 Saturn Ion 2, 2.2L. It is an Eco-teck engine, ignition coil pack etc.

Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement $104.59 - $809.88 Get a Quote

i am working on this

The camshaft sensor location on this engine is located on the end of the cylinder head inline with the camshaft. The connector to the sensor is just above the top thermostat housing hose connection. If you need help replacing camshaft sensor and testing the problem you may be having then have a mobile mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and perform the repairs for you.