Q: Interior lights sunroof windows

I think my Vanden Plas has been a great car. But all of a sudden it’s had a bunch of things go wrong at the same time. The turn head light bezel light around the navigation system flashes and goes out. The interior lights don't work when the door opens or when I turn on the switch of the overhead light manually. The sunroof won't open or close. The air ride will not work and does not give a failure code. The windows don't work. When I press the remote key and hold it the windows and sunroof open, but they won't close when using the door buttons of all 4 doors. When the remote key is held in the closed position with the key in the door the Sunroof closes. But the windows won't close. They are stuck open. I took the car to the dealership, and they can’t find out what’s wrong. Do you think it could be the TPMs? What could be causing this?

A: Hello there, it is not uncommon for a vehic...

Hello there, it is not uncommon for a vehicle to have a few electrical issues as they start to get older. Although the amount of issues seen here is a bit abnormal for your 2006 Jaguar Vanden Plas. The most likely cause of this would be a wiring harness, open circuit, shorted to power, or problem with the ECU. To have all of this addressed, I recommend having a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose your electrical components in order to have this correctly repaired.