Q: Windshield wiper not working

My passenger's side windshield wiper won't work at all.

Windshield Wiper/Washer System Inspection $103.14 - $127.87 Get a Quote

Hi. Your windshield wipers are supposed to work together as they have a mechanical connection to the wiper motor. If only one of the wiper arms is not moving, then you have a disconnected wiper. Under the front windshield trim plate the wiper mechanism is located. A mechanic would remove the cover and inspect the connection for broken or disconnected parts. I would recommend getting some help from a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to inspect the windshield wiper system.