Q: I hit a pole backing up at around 10 mph and now the wheel is pushed forward on my 2009 Pontiac G6

I hit a pole backing up, around 10mph. The pole must have hit my tire and now my tire is pushed to the front, almost touching The wheel wall. My car runs fine and there is no noise, but I feel the car swerving when I am driving more than 50 mph and go over a small bump. The steering wheel is also crooked. I want to know what could possible be wrong.. again there is no noise so I'm not sure if it's anything major. Hope not.

Hello. If the wheel is now pushed forward then something definitely got bent in there. Most of the time if it is bent forward or backwards it is because of a bent control arm. It can also be a bent knuckle or strut but that is not as common. I would usually need to get the vehicle in the air and inspect it to find what is bent. If you are going to have this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose what parts are bent] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/brakes-steering-and-suspension-inspection

3. I hit a pole backing up at around 10 mph and now the wheel is pushed forward on my 2009 Pontiac G6