Q: How do I deactivate the auto call transfer function on the HandsFreeLink?

How do I deactivate the auto call transfer function on the HandsFreeLink?

A: Your HandsFreeLink® (HFL) system can automa...

Your HandsFreeLink® (HFL) system can automatically transfer a call from your cell phone to the car if the key is set to I or II. However, you can change it so that the system doesn’t automatically transfer the call. To do this, just:

1. Press the talk button

2. Say “system setup”

3. Listen to the prompts

4. Say “auto transfer”

5. The HFL will tell you if auto transfer is on, and allow you to choose to turn it off (or vice versa based on the last time the system was used).