Q: Changed battery and the alarm keeps going off and the car won't start now.

Had a good battery in it and switched it out for the one that fits better. Alarm going off and now it won't start. Working fine drove it today.

The computer had to reset after sitting a few hours and alarm reset. The vehicle thought it was being stolen and did what it was supposed to do. You should have locked all the doors with remote or key and then unlocked the vehicle and it should of reset the alarm for you. Next time, make sure all doors are shut and key is out of car when you change battery.

• Changed battery and the alarm keeps going off and the car won't start now.