Q: Defrost button wont come on. Control power button doesnt work.

Defrost button doesn't light up or work. The power control button doesn't work either,won't turn functions off. The air conditioning buttons work,the mix for defrost and floor work. The air recirculation button works. It won't switch over to just defrost,and the power control button not working

A: It seems like the defrost of the vehicle ha...

It seems like the defrost of the vehicle has an issue. There are several possibilities that could cause this. The control unit for the climate control system could be malfunctioning. The fuse for the rear defrost could be blown due to some unknown reason. The windshield itself could be damaged and lost connection somehow. I would recommend having a qualified professional who is proficcient in electrical diagnosis inspect your vehicle with a wiring diagram. This will help to determine where the fault in the defrost system is located. Once the issue is found, I would recommend having the issue resolved as soon as possible to prevent any safety issues that could result from lack of clear vision through the rear window.