Q: Gearbox fault warning came on - 2012 Range Rover

The dashboard in my car was showing the gearbox fault warning on. I went to the shop and they checked the vehicle. As the battery was found to have a lower than normal voltage, they had it replaced. This however, hasn't cleared the trouble code. What should I do?

A: Hey there, the battery’s low voltage may ha...

Hey there, the battery’s low voltage may have been the code they received. You may have to have the body control and transmission module tested for a bad connection and pinpoint tested to see if the gear box fault is due to a defective module. To have this checked, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the Warning Light issue and let you know what should be done.