Q: Right rear sets lower than left side pulls to right with tire wear on rt. Front outside of tire

My car sits lower on rt.rear side while driving it pulls to the rt. a little bit and front end shakes at speeds over 60 mph. The tires need to be replaced in approximately 10,000 mi. Or less. Should I replace shocks in rear struts in front and tires all at the same time along with a front alignment to get the car back to its proper handling. It also sways on tight turns. Thank you for your time, Kent

You should have the entire suspension checked for sway bar links that are broken. If the links are broken or bushings are worn out then the links should be replaced.

3. Right rear sets lower than left side pulls to right with tire wear on rt. Front outside of tire