Q: Engine stalls in gear at stop light

My 350 tbi engine will stall and die when at operating temperature. ..checked for any vacuum leaks but do not find any...and no check engine light

This can happen for a few different reasons and is usually related to things like the idle control valve or the MAP sensor. I would suggest checking the MAP sensor as this would seem to have more impact on this kind of behavior due to the fact that it only happens when in gear which indicates an adverse response to the load put on the motor (i.e. being in gear). If you need further help with this, please reach out to us here at YourMechanic as we are always here to help.

3. Engine stalls in gear at stop light