Q: 20k schedule maintenance

asked by on March 18, 2017

I was quoted $870.00 for my 20k service and that seemed high. Does that sound right to you?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The scheduled maintenance for the vehicle should be located in your owner’s manual, and you should compare that list to the quote. Without knowing what issues they may have found, its hard to tell what they are actually going to have to replace. The maintenance list for your vehicle at this point includes inspection of the drive belt, the fluid levels, the brake pads, an oil change, change air filters, check the tire pressures, and testing the suspension. So theoretically, the only parts you should be paying for are the oil filter and oil, air filters, and any fluids that needed topping off. That is assuming everything else on the vehicle is fine. To have the maintenance check up performed by our technicians, contact the service department on scheduling and pricing.