Q: My Mitsubishi Lancer 2005 has a limp mode issue - the car does not erase trouble codes permanently (even by debugging or terminal disconnection)

I own a lancer 2005 glx cvt gear first time when my car went to limp mode i changed transmission oil and pressure switches but car continued to drive in limp mode situation until i replaced transmission to get rid of this issue. Now, after 8 months car is back to same situation with neutral light blinking on Dash i managed to get it checked by scanner and erase DTC's of pressure switches because i bought them year back when i replaced my transmission but nothing happened car remained in limp mode,so disappointed i am only left with option to put new gear or sell this beauty. I think either its computer or sensors in your view what is temporary solution to get rid off this issue or permanent solution for long run. Now, disconnecting terminals and resetting computers do not work. How can i get free from this situation?. IP. S It be great if you suggest some possible solutions or swap with power with fits bolt on unto this car mounting.

I see the note where you have previously replaced several components on the transmission already. Do you recall the brand and warranty of these components? If the parts you replaced are still under warranty, you may be able to get new ones. Have the vehicles problem looked over by an experienced professional and test even the parts that were replaced to see if they may have failed prematurely. Computers do fail, but this is pretty rare. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come by for a closer look at your transmission shifting concerns and offer a more personal diagnosis.

3. My Mitsubishi Lancer 2005 has a limp mode issue - the car does not erase trouble codes permanently (even by debugging or terminal disconnection)