Q: central locking system, locks, actuator, motor assembly, door

My Toyota Etios has a central locking system and some locks don't open unless I pull it or push it manually. What to do?

The ones that aren’t working, you’ve got to push or pull. The actuator on those doors probably went out. It is a little motor assembly. When you find out how much those stupid little electronic motor assemblies cost, you’ll probably opt to live with it because replacing them is relatively expensive. They cost a lot and you have to take the whole door apart. But if you’d like to have this done, a certified mechanic such as one from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to replace your door’s actuators for you.

3. central locking system, locks, actuator, motor assembly, door