Q: Clunking noise at right passenger's side

It makes a clunking noise on the right passenger's front. I think I need front struts/mounts and rear shocks and realignment.

Hello. The struts could definitely cause a clunking noise. However, there are other suspension parts that should be checked as well, such as the upper/lower control arms, and the upper/lower ball joints. These could also cause a clunking noise. The front and rear suspension should be checked in order to find the cause of this problem. Also, I always recommend an alignment be done after suspension work. The front and rear suspension check should be done by a certified technician.

3. Clunking noise at right passenger's side