Q: Fault code p0120

I have a Suzuki wagon R and fault code p0120 came up . I changed the throttle body position sensor and reset the code but it keeps coming back. Any ideas what else it could be thanks

Diagnostic trouble code P0120 sets when the ECM (or PCM) receives an output from TPS sensor circuit A that is outside of the specified voltage range in relation to TPS sensor circuit B. The code will also set if TPS sensor circuit A output falls below .2 volts or goes above 4.5 volts, although the exact voltage range is specified in the Factory Service Manual for particular vehicles. Inasmuch as you have already replaced the sensor, the problem may lie in the connector or circuit wiring, that is the wiring back to the ECM. You should inspect, repair, or replace the TPS connector and the wiring as necessary. If you want these steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a TPS sensor diagnostic/inspection and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.