Q: Cylinder Head inspection

I have a 454 I think I over Revd I bent 6 pushrods and broke 2 on the exhaust side all intake rods are straight as it gets can I just put new pushrods and lifters in and be good or should I pull the head's off to inspect it the cam looks great i think my oil pump went out and seased the lifters what should I do ?

I would recommend pulling the cylinder heads off to inspect considering 2 of the push rods broke. This may have caused material from the broken rods to be scattered throughout the valve train or potentially other places in the motor. If any of this material gets inside a cylinder this will cause major damage to your motor, potentially scarring pistons and damaging cylinder walls.

3. Cylinder Head inspection