Q: Brakes locked up

I got a 2010 Chrysler town And country I just bought from a lot as is .. Had 79,000 miles on it . They said they put master cylinder and 4 rotors and brakes and driver side back caliper on it new Had it a week and front passenger side locked up turned rotor cherry red let it cool took tore off and brake caliper it pushed in easy with C-Clamp so I put it back together it ran fine for a day prolly 50-60 miles now the driver side front got hot and smells like burnt brakes had any one got a clue what's causing this please help .. It's my only family vehicle , My opinion the system needs flushed seems like maybe some dirt or grit in system where it jumped from passenger side front to driver side front , thanks in advance for your help I really appreciate it

A: When the rotors get this hot, this is usual...

When the rotors get this hot, this is usually an indication that the brake pads are dragging on the rotors. This can happen when the brake calipers are misaligned on the rotors. This problem is often compounded when, as a result of the excessive heat, the brake fluid temp goes beyond its boiling point. I would recommend having an certified expert, like one from YourMechanic, come to your home to diagnose your brake system and help you repair it as necessary.