Q: Q: Brake stuck.

One of the brakes seem to be stuck and the wheel won't turn.

From what I am reading, your vehicle seems to be experiencing a serious problem. From my years working with these vehicles, it could very well be that the brake caliper has seized in that stuck wheel. Often the brake caliper will seize like or get stuck like this due to the piston inside of it getting stuck itself. I have also seen the caliper sliders getting stuck, causing the entire wheel to stop turning.

However, this might not be the only issue with your Frontier, as I have also seen failed wheel bearings duplicate the same symptoms your car is currently having. I would consider this concern with your wheel a safety issue and it is recommended to enlist the assistance of a certified mechanic to inspect your car on site as soon as possible. This will help determine the exact cause of your stuck brakes and wheel and get you and your car back on the road safely.

The EGR repairs can be as simple as removing the EGR valve, thoroughly cleaning out the EGR port and reinstalling the EGR valve to correct the code issue. However, because this repair is connected to emission issues, it is best to have this issue looked over by a certified mechanic so all safety precautions can be met.

3. Q: Brake stuck.