Q: Loud grinding noise coming from engine

I can hear a loud grinding noise coming from the engine . There is also fuel leaking from the exhaust and the engine is misfiring.

Hello. If there is a loud noise like that coming from the engine accompanied by a misfire and fuel from the exhaust, then you may have a valve timing problem. It may be a failure in the timing chain. I would start by draining the oil and seeing if there is metal in the oil. If there is then there is a major internal engine problem. If you would like to have the car inspected, consider YourMechanic, a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your engine noise.

3. Loud grinding noise coming from engine