Q: Where is the A/C compressor low pressure side service port?

I've found the compressor under the engine, I've got a can of freon, and a hose, I can't find the access port though.

A: Hello there, the answer to this problem is ...

Hello there, the answer to this problem is a bit complex. When the system is low on refrigerant, in more cases than not, there is a leak that is causing the low levels. Simply adding Freon may only work for a short period of time and not resolve the issue.

Modern cars are also very specific as to how much Freon is added to the system and can be overfilled which will also cause issues. If you'd like a second opinion on this or need some assistance, contact a qualified technician who can service your Freon correctly and ensure that there are no leaks in the system.