Q: Need to know the size and weight infomation for a 42RLE transmission.

Need to ship transmission from the states to germany just wanted to know the size weight & length for a 42RLE transmission for 2010 dodge charger

Hi there. The transmission weights around 125 to 150 lbs and may weigh additional 125 pounds if there is a transfer case attached to it. The transmission overall length is around 3.4 feet depending on the type of output shaft cover that is on the transmission. If there is a transfer case, add additional 1.3 feet.

3. Need to know the size and weight infomation for a 42RLE transmission.