Q: Do I have to have the bluetooth installed by the dealer?

There’s a HUD navigation, display screen controlled by a little wheel beneath the shifter. I have the option to choose CD, AM, FM, Heating and so on. Will I be able to replace that with the CD changer? Would that leave the control wheel beneath the shifter useless? Can I put the Bluetooth USB in the back where I have the option of being able to install a 5 or 6 disk CD changer? If I can’t do that is there a disk changer that has Bluetooth, too? I have a Bluetooth in the car for phone calls, and I want to have it for music, also. From what I have read I can’t listen to Bluetooth via the phone calls, and the car would needs some kind of audio, music installation. I don’t want to do it through the dealership if possible. So could I do this by getting a CD changer with a USB and Bluetooth and have that installed? But I am not sure it’s possible with the model of this car. Recap: Do I have to have the Bluetooth software installed by the dealer, so I get it on my HUD screen. Is this the only way I can listen to music via Bluetooth? Is it possible for me to go to Best Buy or Geek Squad to install a disk changer with this car model?

You can get an aftermarket radio set up, but it may interfere with the natural functions of the vehicle. If you want to keep functionality through the vehicle, you will want to consult the dealer on your options as man aftermarket stereo systems are universal and not vehicle specific.

3. Do I have to have the bluetooth installed by the dealer?