Q: My transmission is slipping. If I replaced it while that solve my problem?

I have a automatic 2000 Honda Accord ex recently my transmission started slipping last flush was 5 months ago just checked it and it's black not red I was gonna swamp it out with a used transmission from jdm dealer (75000 miles or less on it) will this solve my problem or can it possibly be something else?....idk maybe a solenoid any help is greatly appreciated thanks in advance

If the transmission is actually slipping, a replacement with a good unit should do the trick. But transmission problems can be complicated, especially with the current electronically controlled units, and diagnosis should be done by someone with experience in that field. Otherwise you could end up replacing a lot of expensive parts that you don’t need. You can have that done at your convenience by contacting Your Mechanic. They will send a technician to your home or office to check out your transmission problem and let you know what it will take to fix it.

3. My transmission is slipping. If I replaced it while that solve my problem?