Q: Car is having problems starting in morning

I just replaced my starter and battery, but now my car turns over 3-4 times in the morning and won't start unless I give it some gas. once the car warms up it will start right away after the first time. It drives without a problem and isn't making any noise or has a weird smell.

You will need to have the fuel pressure checked with a gauge when the vehicle is first started to see if there is pressure at the injectors or the pressure drops off after key is off. This is an indication that the fuel pump is not holding pressure to the injectors and leaking down. The pressure will take a few seconds to bring up the fuel pressure so the engine will start. Replace the fuel pump and filter to correct the condition.

3. Car is having problems starting in morning