Q: Not going when pushing gas all the way down

It don't go when I push the gas all the way it boggs out. but it goes when I lightly push the gas

Hi There, Unfortunately without a bit more information as to the make and model of your vehicle, it may be tough to diagnose. What you are describing sounds like potentially a fuel pressure problem in the case of a fuel injected motor. This can happen when there are clogged fuel injectors or a lack of sufficient fuel pressure. When you turn the key to on, the fuel pump is activated and the fuel system is primed with fuel at a specific pressure in order to supply the fuel injectors with enough fuel to start the motor. When this is less than what is needed in order for the motor to fire or in some cases higher than normal, you may notice an erratic fluctuation in engine RPMs, hard starting or a lack of power when accelerating as the engine may be starved for fuel if insufficient fuel pressure exists in the fuel system. This can happen when the pump itself is not working properly or when the fuel pressure regulator is not maintaining the proper fuel pressure in the fuel system causing the engine to starve for fuel. This can also happen when there is insufficient connectivity to the fuel injectors which can cause an intermittent fuel spray pattern into the intake system resulting in a lean fuel condition or the motor otherwise starving for fuel. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your fuel system.

3. Not going when pushing gas all the way down