Q: I already agreed with an owner of 2008 limited edition v6 Prado. Average fuel consumption and mileage are different

I already agreed with an owner of 2008 limited edition v6 prado. The fuel consumption as per display is 26L/100km. The present mileage is 164000 km. Is the display is wrong or the engine need a service like cleaning?. Is it advisable to buy like this? .

A: Hey there. The fuel usage of 26L per 100km ...

Hey there. The fuel usage of 26L per 100km sounds like it is using too much fuel, or there is a problem with the display. I would suggest having a mechanic inspect the car first before you decide to purchase it so you can find out if the engine has some underlying problem or if the display needs repairs.