Q: Were is the passenger side vvl on 2006 Forester

I just want to know where the passenger side variable timing solenoid is out on my 2006 Forester

Hello, thank you for writing in. Standing on the passenger (right) side of the vehicle, you will want to look under the air duct between the intake and the air filter. Below it you will see two connections. One is white and for the oil pressure sensor, while the other is commonly blue and is for the VVL. To make your life simpler, go ahead and take off that section of ducting with a screw driving and then removal of the VVL will be a lot simpler. Swap the solenoids, replace the duct, and test the vehicle. Re-scan for diagnostic codes of needed. For more help with diagnostics or resolving the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Were is the passenger side vvl on 2006 Forester