Q: Car wont start. 2011 BMW 328xi

I have a 2011 328xi coupe. back on 11-26-16 I was driving at about 20mph when all the sudden the car started to slow down on its own even if i pressed on the gas (might've went into "limp mode"). I pulled to the side of the road where the car completely turned off. As that happened a exclamation mark poped up on the dash. I tried to turn on the car again but the brake was to hard and would not budge to turn on the vehicle. Even though the brake didn't go down all the way the car kinda wanted to start but the engine stumble off. I noticed that once i press the start button twice without pressing the brake to start the engine and i could hear some sort of click on the left side under the hood. When this incident happened there was no smoke or leaks of any sort.

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi - this "stalling and won’t restart" problem could have several causes, so extracting the problem codes that turned on the "!" indicator is the first step. A failing fuel pump (fuse, relay or the pump itself), or a crankshaft position sensor are likely, but not the only, candidates for a sudden failure like you experienced. I would recommend an engine shut off inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.