Q: I have gotten my ball joints replaced and a new spindle and my wheel still keep coming off the ball joint keep coming apart

I have gotten my ball joint replaced and a new spindle and my tire keep coming off the lower ball joint keep coming apart what could be causing this
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

A: Hi there. Something is apparently being ove...

Hi there. Something is apparently being overlooked, concerning the lower ball joint replacement. The lower part of the ball joint is inserted into the control arm (retained by a circular clip) and the upper part is inserted into the steering knuckle (retained by a through bolt). Repeated failure would, lead me to believe, there is a fitment problem and/or undo stress is being placed on the ball joint. This could be the result of a bent lower control arm. It could be result of a bent subframe and/or bent strut assembly placing undo stress on the lower ball joint. An alignment may help identify the area of concern. I recommend having your vehicle's repeated lower ball joint failure be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.