Q: Car died and now cranks but won't turn over.

My car died while I was driving it. Then it restarted. After putting gas in the car, would crank but not turn over.

A: The problem could be your fuel pump. An eas...

The problem could be your fuel pump. An easy way to check would be to listen underneath the car when you turn the key on. You should hear a faint humming for approx. 3 seconds. If you cannot hear this noise, the fuel pump is not working. If you can hear the noise, the problem could be with your ignition system. A trained mechanic can help inspect your issue, to diagnose why your car won’t turn over.