Q: How do I adjust my 2015 Equinox steering wheel? My leg touches it every time I want to put leg on brakes. I believe I have in high

I just bought this last week. I have found I can't get the steering wheel tilt up high enough that I don't touch it with my leg to put on my brakes. It is all electric sears. I want to see hood of my car. Did you say that the tilt wheel can be pushed forward and backwards too?

Hi there. Your steering wheel adjusts so that it can be in the ideal position for you while driving. Adjusting the steering wheel only takes a few seconds: 1. Locate the steering wheel lever, which is to the left of the steering wheel. Pull the lever down. 2. Adjust the height and tilt of the steering wheel. 3. Pull the steering wheel closer to you, or push it towards the front of the car to adjust the distance. 4. Pull the steering wheel lever back up to lock the steering wheel in place. If these steps don’t work for you, please look inside your glove box and locate the owner manual for your vehicle. The steps should be listed in the manual.

3. How do I adjust my 2015 Equinox steering wheel? My leg touches it every time I want to put leg on brakes. I believe I have in high