Q: Car computer gave me a P0441 code.

My Check Engine light came on with code P0441, or an evaporative emission system incorrect purge flow.

A code P0441 could mean one or more of the following has happened: Bad vacuum switch broken or damaged EVAP line or canister open in PCM purge command circuit open or short in Voltage feed circuit to Purge Solenoid faulty purge solenoid Restriction in EVAP solenoid, line or canister Corrosion or resistance in purge connector Bad PCM. I would have a technician inspect the vehicle as it may require the removal of the fuel tank to determine what the problem is exactly.

3. Car computer gave me a P0441 code.