Q: Car won't start

I pulled my car into the driveway and turned it off. 20sec later I went to move the car up. Put the key in the ignition and it will turn as if I was going to start the car but nothing happens. No clicking or anything from the engine. All the lights turn on, radio turns on and the AC fan even blows.

A: Hello. I usually start by checking the batt...

Hello. I usually start by checking the battery. If it is low enough these other systems will work but there will not be enough power to engage the starter. If the battery is fine then most of the time this is caused by either a failure in the body control module or the ignition switch. Most of the time the failure is in the ignition switch itself. I would also just make sure that the vehicle is all of the way in park. If you would like any help with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose this.