Q: Changing odometers from displaying kilometers to miles

Good morning, on my 2015 Highlander LE right now the odometer on the dash behind the steering wheel and on the display screen on the console are both reading kilometers instead of miles. Is it possible to get both to display in miles? Thanks.

A: Hi there, thanks for writing in. All you ne...

Hi there, thanks for writing in. All you need to do is just press the trip button on and hold it then you will see that the odometer will switch back and forth on the speedometer from metric to standard U.S. If you need further assistance with someone to help you set the odometer, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you at your home or office.