Q: Why does my front blower motor not work on my 2013 Toyota Highlander

asked by on December 27, 2016

Front blower not running when heat or a/c is on. How do I check the blower and where is the resistor located?

Heater Blower Motor Replacement $108.29 - $860.39 Get a Quote

Hello. If the blower motor is not working it is typically caused by an issue with the resistor, though it can be the motor itself. I usually check to see if the motor is getting power. If it is getting power then the motor is bad. If there is not power then most of the time it is caused by the resistor. It is located under the dash next to the blower in the HVAC duct. It can also be tested with a voltage meter. If you want to have this issue checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the blower is not working] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/heater-blower-motor-replacement