Q: Rattling noise in front drivers side what is it

asked by on October 10, 2016

rattling noise in front drivers side when i hit bumps in the road

Hi there. If this noise is only occurring when hitting bumps, then most of the time it is due to a strut that is failing. This is a common problem as the struts begin to lose pressure over time. I usually get the vehicle in the air first to check for any loose parts. It can be a bad stabilizer pin or worn bushing, but a bad strut is much more common. If you are planning on having this rattling noise fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair the noise for you.