Q: My car is having a missfire and not burning the gas wat can it be

asked by on December 05, 2017

I recently took in my car for the smoke test and they told me that it's passing gas wit out burning it and it had a missfire any ideas wat can it be

This may mean you are running too rich and will need to have the engine O2 sensor and mass air flow checked to see if they are causing the engine to run too rich. i recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to check the computer and engine for tune up needed and any other repairs that can cause the problem.