Q: 2013 Town and Country intermittently won't start

In the past 2 weeks my Town and Country has had trouble starting 4 times. I will put my foot on the brake and then push the button, and it sounds like it starts but then it doesn't, or maybe it starts for a moment and then cuts out. All of the lights, radio etc are on and running. It takes an additional two or three attempts where I just hear cranking, then it starts. Three of the four times it was after the car had only been turned off for a few minutes, but the fourth time it had been off for hours. We have had issues with the other key fob being recognized, but not this one. We've had the battery checked and they said it looks great. I was wondering if it could be a simple fix like fob batteries, or if we should take it to the dealer.

Hi there:

There could be multiple reasons why your Town & Country is hard to start, ranging from ignition relay issues to a problem to the crankshaft position sensor or other electrical components. One of our mobile mechanics can come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection; which should allow them to determine why the car is having difficulty starting and also save you a lot of time and money.