Q: We have a 1993 for f250 with a 7.3 idi we have now replaced the water pump thermostat radiator and its still over heating what could

We have a 1993 for f250 with a7.3 idi. We have changed the ther stat water pump and even put in a brand new radiator and it still over heating what could be wrong and it over heats fast plz help

Hello. Overheating can be caused by many things. If you have replaced those cooling system components and the issues continue then there is likely a more serious issue with the engine that is causing the overheating. If the engine overheated prior to the repairs it may be possible that the head gasket has blown. If an engine overheats severely enough it may cause the head gasket to leak as a result of the cylinder head or block warping from the excessive heat. When this happens the engine may produce white smoke from the tailpipe, or show signs of coolant contamination in the oil. There are also cases where the heads or block crack, again as a result of the heat, which can also cause overheating. As these sorts of issues are internal, mechanical problems, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to diagnose the cause of the overheating.

• We have a 1993 for f250 with a 7.3 idi we have now replaced the water pump thermostat radiator and its still over heating what could