Q: Driver's side window fell off track

I put my driver's side window down this morning, and it fell off of the track. I can still hear the motor working.

It sounds like your window regulator has broken. The window regulator is composed of cables and pulleys that raise and lower the window. Oftentimes, the pulleys are made of plastic, and will break. This will cause the window to drop down inside the door, like the glass is off track. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to come to you and replace the broken window regulator, so your window will work properly again.

3. Driver's side window fell off track