Q: engine suddenly died and wont turn over

Engine died last night and would not even turn over. The normal sounds of the fuel pump and injectors charging are gone, the glow plug light does not turn off. Everything else is working, lights, dash board, radio, power windows,etc. Nothing is happening on the start sequence,it's like all power has been disconnected to start sequence. The starter does not even make a sound as well. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

There is a recall, 05v270000, for electrical system wiring dated 2005-06-07. This is a Ford recall number that pertains to this exact problem you are having and the cause of the issue may be the fuel injection wire harness or ICP connector. You should call your local dealership with your VIN number ready to see if your vehicle is still covered.

3. engine suddenly died and wont turn over