Q: Removing the car battery from a 2012 S63 AMG

After taking off the top cross bar and removing the terminals pos and neg I do not see any other bolts and on the right side I see A small box on the side of the battery I don't see any other nut or bolt or bracket holding the battery down but it does not budge can anyone tell me what I'm missing to remove this battery thank you for your time Mark

Hi there. There will be a bolt that is attached to a wedge that is holding the battery in place. The bolt will be next to the battery and the black box. You may have to remove the black box to get to the battery hold down wedge. If you need further assistance with removing your battery, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Removing the car battery from a 2012 S63 AMG