Q: Using 10w-30 accidentally instead of 5w-30

Can we use 10w-30 on 5w-30. We've got 10w-30 by accident during the manual.

Yes, it’s just a little bit heavier, nothing much. You’ll get slightly lower gas mileage, but that’s the only thing. A lot of guys, as their engines get older, go and switch to 10-30w anyways, when they get older and start using a little bit of oil. If you would like to have an oil change done on your car while at your home or office, a certified mechanic from YourMechanic can come to your location and perform this service for you.

3. Using 10w-30 accidentally instead of 5w-30