Q: I have check engine light on and the code is showing p0266 ?

I have a check engine light on the code is p0266 I like to know have much is going to cost me to get fix ? Please and thanks

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

P0266 means that the fuel injector on cylinder number two does not pass the self tests that the Electronic Control Unit performs. It is often accompanied by a code P0302 for an engine misfire. It could be that you have a dirty or clogged fuel injector or that there is a problem in the electrical circuitry to the injector. It’s too early to tell exactly what the cost of repair would be until you can have the car looked at by a technician who can determine whether you need an injector replacement or if a simple cleaning process will do the trick. You can have that done at your convenience by contacting YourMechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your Kia and let you know what it will take to solve your problem.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr