Q: Steering wheel jerking

When I turn the steering wheel a little to the left, it does a hard jerk right.

Hello. There are several things that could be causing the problem you are having with your steering wheel. This could mean that you have a bad outer or inner tire rod, your lower control could be bad, or that there is a problem in your steering rack and pinion. All of these components are a part of the steering system that could cause the hard jerk to the right. A steering and suspension check should be done by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic. The steering and suspension check will allow the technician to pinpoint what exactly is causing your problem.

3. Steering wheel jerking