Q: Steering wheel jerking

When I turn the steering wheel a little to the left, it does a hard jerk right.

A: Hello. There are several things that could ...

Hello. There are several things that could be causing the problem you are having with your steering wheel. This could mean that you have a bad outer or inner tire rod, your lower control could be bad, or that there is a problem in your steering rack and pinion. All of these components are a part of the steering system that could cause the hard jerk to the right. A steering and suspension check should be done by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic. The steering and suspension check will allow the technician to pinpoint what exactly is causing your problem.