Q: If i upgrade my car's thermostat to a better brand/higher quality will that make my heater blower hotter air?

My car blows a decent rate of hot air well medium-hot if that makes sense. I just want the car to be hotter, not hotter faster or anything because thats based on the car temp... just overall hotter in the car. Will a better thermostat accomplish that?

Thermostat Replacement $141.88 - $639.09 Get a Quote

Hi there. You can change your thermostat to the cold weather thermostat if your vehicle is equipped with the stock or warm weather thermostat. For your vehicle, there is a thermostat for the temperature rating of 180 degrees fahrenheit for warm weather and a temperature rating of 190 degrees fahrenheit for cold weather. If your vehicle has the 180 degree fahrenheit thermostat, then by changing to the 190 degree fahrenheit thermostat will heat up your heater a little more as it restricts the engine a little more making the engine run a little hotter. However, if you already have a 190 degree fahrenheit thermostat, then there is nothing you could do to heat up the air more in the vents. If you need further assistance with your heating and climate control system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.