Q: About to purchase a Range Rover 2010 TDV6 auto 4x4 MY10 with 74405kms. What costs am I looking at in the near future?

What do I need to ask the sales person regarding this vehicle. Any high costs maintenance wise coming up with this mileage? Thanks heaps for great advice

Hey there. The service costs on a vehicle like this can vary widely depending on the shop doing the work, especially on a vehicle like a Range Rover. As with any vehicle approaching 100,000kms, there will definitely be substantial maintenance costs that will come up. I would suggest having a pre-purchase inspection done by a qualified mechanic to note any potential issues that you may not otherwise be aware of or that may be overlooked by a salesman.

• About to purchase a Range Rover 2010 TDV6 auto 4x4 MY10 with 74405kms. What costs am I looking at in the near future?