Q: It has a squeezing noise inthe engine area on the passenger side. When I drive, it gets louder. Any suggestions?

Squeezing noise to a screaming noise plus hard to steer but has a electrical pump 2010 Malibu LT 4 cylinder has quite a few issues had care since 2012 Hope you can help

A: Hi there. As you may know, this is most lik...

Hi there. As you may know, this is most likely related to the power steering in your system, which is electric unlike earlier generations of cars that were hydraulic. This is also a known issue with the 2010 Chevy Malibu electric power steering and was the subject of a recall from General Motors. I would recommend taking this to your nearest Chevy dealer to have this looked at under the recall directive from General Motors.