Q: Running hot with water leaking

Is running hot due to water leaking from behind my driver side rear tire and I don't know what causing it or where it's coming from..

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Ford Expedition. From what you’ve described you may have dual heat on your vehicle and the rear heater core or one of the lines is leaking. It’s also possible that your control valve is leaking. I suggest having the system pressure tested by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, to locate the leak. You’ll know exactly what will need to be replaced from there.

3. Running hot with water leaking